Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thesis took over my living room!

I've been working on several models, trying to create as many models that surround my thesis topic. I've been posting these models all over my apartment wall (there just isn't enough space in studio). These models have helped me think of how to better ask questions in future interviews. I've also been able to see the bigger picture and where my areas of interest lie in relation to other surrounding topics.
My apartment walls covered in butcher paper with abstract models
Spectrum of Public and Private Spaces


Chart of Types of Games & Play


Chart of Social Activities



Chart of Social Housing




Board With All of my Latest Models and Observations


Jesse Schell's Game Cards Organized in 5 Categories

Stakeholder Map


No comments:

Post a Comment